National Public Health Week calls attention to the critical role the nation’s public health system plays in promoting health, preventing illness and chronic disease, emergency preparedness, addressing the social determinants of health and promoting health equity.
During the past year, the COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the importance of a well-resourced public health workforce. TFAH salutes the important contributions our public health colleagues make to individual and community wellness nationwide.
Learn more about key issues in public health via the TFAH following reports and resources:
- A Blueprint for the 2021 Administration and Congress
- Age-Friendly Public Health
- COVID-19 Response Policy Brief
- Ready or Not 2021
- Public Health and Cost Control in States
- Public Health Funding 2020
Learning more about National Public Health Week at www.nphw.org